Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Gift of Love

I started this quilt 2 1/2 years ago.  My intensions were to get it done for my sisters birthday.  Then life happened.  I got busy, I stopped going to quilting class and never finished it.  I started school only to find out that school isn't where I needed to be.  So about 3 months ago, I pulled out the quilt blocks, went back to class and finally finished something that I started.  It was a lot of fun, and I'm looking forward to starting another one!

Incidentally, this quilt is for my sisters birthday this year!  Hearts are a sign of love, and I love her so much!

4 comments:

Melissa said...

Gorgeous! She'll LOVE it!

p.s. It's a good thing that I can keep a secret...and that my mom is pretty computer illiterate. I promise I won't tell. ;-)

Michelle said...

Beautiful quilt! Just found your blog! We recently moved cross country from Pennsylvania to CDA.

Three of our children will be attending public school this year after homeschooling almost 14 years.

naomi3 said...

Michelle!
Homeschooling is wonderful, but public school isn't too bad.

Which school are they going to? I tried to access your blog, and could not.

Rachael said...

Yes, you should update sometime soon. I don't put the kids names on my blog because I worry about strangers learning who they are... and yada yada. Anyway, it is good to see you guys and to see how you all are doing. I can't believe that we haven't seen you in so many years that I didn't even recognize your kids!!! keep in touch on our blog. Did Gary tell you about it. I will email you the kids names if I can get your address from Gary or something. Have a Happy Thanksgiving!

The Music Mom


About Me

Post Falls, Idaho, United States
I'm a mom of 3 great teenagers! I'm a wife of 23 years of marriage. Life is always an adventure. I have tried my hand at many things. I have a beauticians license, I have gotten a certificate for medical transcribing. I enjoy working at hospitals and have a CNA license. I'm a jack of all trades! I have homeschooled my kids up until last year. I miss them, but they have so much more they need to learn about the world around them, because life is an education! My goal is to write in this blog about the experiences that are happening in my life!