Thursday, February 14, 2008

Can you Believe He Would Wear This?


Garrett is in a ton of things with school. He is in Trobidors (Choir) and they put on this dinner complete with all the 1400 costumers. The room was decorated with places for the common people to sit (which was us) and Royalty which were Garrett and friends. We forgot to take the camera with us, but clicked it when we got home. This was a fund raiser for Garrett. He is trying to earn money to go to Seattle in April. The entertainment was wonderful as the kids sang, but the dinner was a little left to be desired.

1 comment:

Melissa said...

Wow Garrett, you are one brave boy! Glad your fundraiser was successful...and the food is ALWAYS leaves little to be desired at fundraisers. I've had more than my share of dry chicken and wilted iceberg lettuce.

The Music Mom


About Me

Post Falls, Idaho, United States
I'm a mom of 3 great teenagers! I'm a wife of 23 years of marriage. Life is always an adventure. I have tried my hand at many things. I have a beauticians license, I have gotten a certificate for medical transcribing. I enjoy working at hospitals and have a CNA license. I'm a jack of all trades! I have homeschooled my kids up until last year. I miss them, but they have so much more they need to learn about the world around them, because life is an education! My goal is to write in this blog about the experiences that are happening in my life!