Sunday, March 16, 2008

Seussical Cont.


I'm known now as the mother of the boyfriend.! :) I don't mind a bit!





I'm not very good at this blog thing, but enjoy the pictures! Karenna is the cutest girl! We just love her!



This is Matt. He is one of Garrett's friends, and is in the same ward as Karenna, so they are all great friends!


Katie is Karenna's mom. Her and her family are awesome people! When Ron lost his job the family all fasted with us. They have just all become such good friends. We have been blessed to hook up with them. Thanks to Garrett for hooking up with Karenna!

No comments:

The Music Mom


About Me

Post Falls, Idaho, United States
I'm a mom of 3 great teenagers! I'm a wife of 23 years of marriage. Life is always an adventure. I have tried my hand at many things. I have a beauticians license, I have gotten a certificate for medical transcribing. I enjoy working at hospitals and have a CNA license. I'm a jack of all trades! I have homeschooled my kids up until last year. I miss them, but they have so much more they need to learn about the world around them, because life is an education! My goal is to write in this blog about the experiences that are happening in my life!