Saturday, March 15, 2008

Seussical

We had the opportunity to go to the play Seussical. Garrett tried out, and at first was the Mayor or Hoo Ville. There were some problems with the boy that played Horton, so they recast Horton with Garrett. He did an awesome job! He can sing of which we had no clue of before! He also has landed a girl friend. Her name is Karenna Jones. She is the blue bird leaning over Garrett! She is a wonderful girl, and her mom and I really hope they make it through the next 4 years as he goes on a mission. There will be more pictures to come so stay tuned!

4 comments:

Em-Cat said...

AAAAHHHHH! Those were the days when boys wore make-up and still felt confident with their masculinity. Looks like you did a great job Garrett! Nice job landing a chick too! She's a cutiepie!

naomi3 said...

I know! Garrett wears make-up, but I can't get Paige to wear it!...

Melissa said...

Garrett, you rock! I wish I could have seen the show.

And of course he can sing, look where he comes from!

Melissa said...

p.s. Johnny wants an invitation to read your blog. Let me know if you need her email address.

The Music Mom


About Me

Post Falls, Idaho, United States
I'm a mom of 3 great teenagers! I'm a wife of 23 years of marriage. Life is always an adventure. I have tried my hand at many things. I have a beauticians license, I have gotten a certificate for medical transcribing. I enjoy working at hospitals and have a CNA license. I'm a jack of all trades! I have homeschooled my kids up until last year. I miss them, but they have so much more they need to learn about the world around them, because life is an education! My goal is to write in this blog about the experiences that are happening in my life!