Sunday, January 18, 2009

Cassie

My friend in Math needed to take her other Great Dane to the vet in Seattle.  She needed to leave her dog with someone and I volunteered.  She is a real sweet dog, but it is kind of funny that she is on Prozac to keep her calm.  

My Paige is such a dog person.  I feel for the man that marries her because she will have a farm at her house.  I guess she sort of takes after her mom.  :0)

At any rate it is so nice to have a dog in the house again even though she is as big as some of the dear outside.  I only wish that I could talk my husband into getting another pet.  He wants to rest for a while from dogs, so I will be patient.

3 comments:

Neilson Family said...

Aren't dogs the greatest? Looks like Cassie is a sweetheart. I wish they had recommended Prozac for my former dog that was so wild! I did get my reward though, with the angel dog I have now. Have you seen Marley and Me? With your recent loss, it might not be a good time yet. It's a tearjerker! Have fun with Cassie!

Deb said...

Wow, that is a HUGE dog! Maybe my Sparky dog needs some prozac! He's a crazy little Jack Russel!

caribickley said...

Hey - didn't go anywhere. I am still checking up on everyone, just haven't had time to update. One will be coming soon. Thanks for keeping me in the loop. Can't wait to hear how it goes for EM

The Music Mom


About Me

Post Falls, Idaho, United States
I'm a mom of 3 great teenagers! I'm a wife of 23 years of marriage. Life is always an adventure. I have tried my hand at many things. I have a beauticians license, I have gotten a certificate for medical transcribing. I enjoy working at hospitals and have a CNA license. I'm a jack of all trades! I have homeschooled my kids up until last year. I miss them, but they have so much more they need to learn about the world around them, because life is an education! My goal is to write in this blog about the experiences that are happening in my life!