Sunday, January 25, 2009

Paige's Sweet 16 Party












This is Paige's sweet 16 party.  There were 30 kids here!  Luckily our house is big enough to hold all of them without any problems.  We went through 3- 24 inch pizzas, 8 bottles of soda and snacks.  It was the blow out party of the year!  Almost everyone that she invited came.  They played all kinds of games including hide and seek in the dark.  The person that is it carries a flashlight, and tries to find everyone.  It is a bit hard when you have kids hiding in the dryer.  You read this right the dryer.  I wish I had known she was in there I would have taken her picture.  Apparently she was texting her sister that she was stuck and couldn't get out of the dryer.  Paige had a wonderful day.  We had gone shopping previously that day for her birthday presents and had lunch so it was a great day.  I so enjoy being with my sweet 16 year old daughter.  There is nothing in the world like have great kids to spend time with.
Happy Birthday Paige!

5 comments:

Katie said...

WOW!!! Sounds like a lot of fun. I'm sure I wouldn't have even been able to think of 30 people to invite when I was 16. Sounds like there are great youth in your area.

naomi3 said...

Awesome Youth!

Em-Cat said...

I can't believe she's 16! I'm so old. I remember holding her in my arms when she was an infant...Ugh - I think I'm going to go cry myself to sleep!

Happy Birthday Paige!

caribickley said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY PAIGE!!

Unknown said...

I remember when she was born too. Time flies. Happy Birthday Paige!

The Music Mom


About Me

Post Falls, Idaho, United States
I'm a mom of 3 great teenagers! I'm a wife of 23 years of marriage. Life is always an adventure. I have tried my hand at many things. I have a beauticians license, I have gotten a certificate for medical transcribing. I enjoy working at hospitals and have a CNA license. I'm a jack of all trades! I have homeschooled my kids up until last year. I miss them, but they have so much more they need to learn about the world around them, because life is an education! My goal is to write in this blog about the experiences that are happening in my life!