Sunday, April 19, 2009

Senior Prom


It's hard to believe that this is Garrett's last year of high school, and his last prom.  The girl he took was a doll.  The only problem is she was hit in the head with a golf club the day before, and was suffering from a concussion.  She felt fine through dinner, and as they got to the dance she became sick, and was taken to the hospital.  Garrett was left at the dance to watch others enjoying themselves with their dates.  As you can see the other kids that he went with are all good kids, and they did have a great time.  We have not heard how Garrett's date is, but hopefully she is recovering well.




No comments:

The Music Mom


About Me

Post Falls, Idaho, United States
I'm a mom of 3 great teenagers! I'm a wife of 23 years of marriage. Life is always an adventure. I have tried my hand at many things. I have a beauticians license, I have gotten a certificate for medical transcribing. I enjoy working at hospitals and have a CNA license. I'm a jack of all trades! I have homeschooled my kids up until last year. I miss them, but they have so much more they need to learn about the world around them, because life is an education! My goal is to write in this blog about the experiences that are happening in my life!