Tuesday, March 13, 2007

Spring Days

Well Garrett returned from Boise this last Saturday. I was so excited to see him at the rest home that night. Ron stopped in with Garrett to say hi after leaving the airport. When they walked into the rest home, I was busy with a resident and didn't see them come in. Elenor, one of our Alzheimer's residents told them they were at the Mitchell residence. They all had a great laugh.
Garrett had a great time in Boise, but he came home sick. He has pink eye. It must be spring. We haven't had that in our house since the kids were little. I guess it can happen whenever!
I went to the eye doctor as well because I have been having a hard time reading. I don't have macular yet. That is a relief! The doctor said that I could get glasses, but I think I will just use the ones from the dollar store! They work fine!
We drove into the Post Falls to go to the park after the Dr. and there were a ton of Canada Geese all over. We fed them by hand, and really enjoyed the time out of the house. Gavin and Paige went to swing, and Garrett and I just sat on a bench and watched the birds. Very relaxing, and since my eyes were dialated it was nice just to sit there with my sunglasses on.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Hey Naomi, That is so great to read about your family. My mom was just telling me that you guys were living in post falls now. That is great. You said you didn't know how to tell people how to look at your blog. Email everyone that you want to read it and tell them to go to www.naomirook3.blogspot.com This is the name of your site. I hope you are doing good.

Unknown said...

Naomi, what do you need help with?
Of course I remember you. Who forgets their aunt? Hopefully I can help you. I am no pro.

The Music Mom


About Me

Post Falls, Idaho, United States
I'm a mom of 3 great teenagers! I'm a wife of 23 years of marriage. Life is always an adventure. I have tried my hand at many things. I have a beauticians license, I have gotten a certificate for medical transcribing. I enjoy working at hospitals and have a CNA license. I'm a jack of all trades! I have homeschooled my kids up until last year. I miss them, but they have so much more they need to learn about the world around them, because life is an education! My goal is to write in this blog about the experiences that are happening in my life!