Thursday, March 22, 2007

Spring

Today Paige and I went for a walk down the country road. The air was crisp, and felt chilly. We took Rosie our wire fox terrier with us, and she scared off several quail. We saw and heard a lot of different kinds of birds. It is so nice to have them coming back into the area. We heard a red winged black bird, and pheasant. We also saw a beautiful blue bird. Paige thought it was a blue jay, but it wasn't. We decided that next time we go for a walk we wouldn't take the dog with us. She scares off too many birds. During our walk Paige talked about taking a couple of classes at the high school. She wants to take a math class, and maybe history. She will be a freshman, and I think it would be great for her to go get some social and friends. Her brothers aren't quite what she needs to grow.

Ron on the way to seminary saw his first elk. Since he only takes Garrett to seminary once a week he isn't able to see the elk. I see them quite frequently.

I just finished my HIV training to get a NAR so I can get a better job. I will be sending it in at the beginning of next week, so hopefully I can get out of where I currently work in the next couple of weeks. I have also been considering going back to school, and getting my LPN. I will be checking into all that in the weeks to come.

HAPPY SPRING

1 comment:

Melissa said...

Yay THE ROOK FAMILY BLOG!!! Blogging rocks!

Hi, it's Melissa. I've just spent a very pleasant 10 minutes catching up with you. It's made me happy! Keep posting. I'll put you in my feeds so I can see when you post.

Love you!!!

The Music Mom


About Me

Post Falls, Idaho, United States
I'm a mom of 3 great teenagers! I'm a wife of 23 years of marriage. Life is always an adventure. I have tried my hand at many things. I have a beauticians license, I have gotten a certificate for medical transcribing. I enjoy working at hospitals and have a CNA license. I'm a jack of all trades! I have homeschooled my kids up until last year. I miss them, but they have so much more they need to learn about the world around them, because life is an education! My goal is to write in this blog about the experiences that are happening in my life!