Wednesday, March 28, 2007

Cold

We got up early for seminary this morning, and it was really foggy! When we left seminary it was beautiful and sunny, until we got back to the mountain and again it was foggy. Things are starting to warm a little, and the daffodils are coming into bloom. I only hope that the deer won't eat them. I know they eat tulips because my mother in law had them when they lived in the mountains, and the stupid deer wouldn't leave them alone.

Ron called me the other day, and told me that his parents have their recommends to go to the temple! We are so excited! We only wish that we could get down there to go through with them. We have prayed for this day for quite some time. We know that we had a reason why we moved to Boise, and I think the reason was for them. SO EXCITED!

I also passed my test on HIV, and now I'm just waiting to get my license so that I can be a NAR in the state of Washington. That is a nurse assistant registered. Can't wait to start my new job! Can't wait to quit my old one! :)

No comments:

The Music Mom


About Me

Post Falls, Idaho, United States
I'm a mom of 3 great teenagers! I'm a wife of 23 years of marriage. Life is always an adventure. I have tried my hand at many things. I have a beauticians license, I have gotten a certificate for medical transcribing. I enjoy working at hospitals and have a CNA license. I'm a jack of all trades! I have homeschooled my kids up until last year. I miss them, but they have so much more they need to learn about the world around them, because life is an education! My goal is to write in this blog about the experiences that are happening in my life!