Sunday, September 28, 2008

Happy Birthday Gavin!



This last month has been kind of fun.  We just got an Apple Computer with the left over money from my school grants, and we really needed a new computer so that I can do my school work. We got a great deal on an the computer and the Ipod because I'm a student.  Garrett has one, I have one, and Gavin wanted one so bad.  He has been saving his babysitting money, birthday money, and anything else he could get his hands on.  All month long he kept saying I want an Ipod so bad!  I can't wait until Christmas to get one with the money that I will get at Christmas. He even had made a list of songs that would go on his Ipod.  When the computer came, I set aside the Ipod, and then when his birthday came I wrapped it in several boxes.  He had no idea what was going on, since for tradition we give the kids money for their birthdays, and then take them shopping for what they want. (Saves time on taking things back) :0)  This is what the result was!





I love it when a plan comes together!  He was so surprised, and now has filled the Ipod up already.  It is an 8 gig, and it is half full already!  

Happy Birthday Gavin!

4 comments:

Katie said...

Gavin is a good looking kid! I know this is not news to you, but he better watch out :) I can't believe how much your kids have grown up. I still remember him at Preston's age and now I have a 6 month old! Crazy! Hope we can see you all at then next reunion..we hope to make it!

naomi3 said...

Hey there! Good to hear from you Katie! They do grow up way too fast! Preston will be where Gavin is before you know it.
That would be great to see you at the reunion! It has been forever since I have seen you. I can hardly believe that you have a baby!

Anonymous said...

Happy birthday, Gavin!

Sheri said...

Happy Birthday Gavin!!!!! Looks like you scored Big! Where does the time go. You guys take care.
Love,
Sheri

The Music Mom


About Me

Post Falls, Idaho, United States
I'm a mom of 3 great teenagers! I'm a wife of 23 years of marriage. Life is always an adventure. I have tried my hand at many things. I have a beauticians license, I have gotten a certificate for medical transcribing. I enjoy working at hospitals and have a CNA license. I'm a jack of all trades! I have homeschooled my kids up until last year. I miss them, but they have so much more they need to learn about the world around them, because life is an education! My goal is to write in this blog about the experiences that are happening in my life!