Friday, December 19, 2008

Winter Wonderland

Well we have blue skies peaking through the clouds today, and it has stopped snowing.  Today we went out to see if we could shovel a bit, and Garrett took this picture of our beautiful mountain.  As I was reading Cari's blog yesterday she was so positive about this weather.  It taught me a lesson to take comfort in the beauty of this earth.  Thank you so much Cari!  It was so quiet outside and so peaceful!  My family is safe, (Ron is still at work, but expected to come home today) my children are well, we are warm,  and so what more could I want right!  
Have a Merry Christmas everyone!  Love to all!

2 comments:

Em-Cat said...

Wow! It really is beautiful. I feel like such a wimp...I shiver when it's 60 degrees out - which is what it's been for the last couple of weeks.

Merry Christmas Rooks!

Love,
Em & Robbie

naomi3 said...

I'm excited because next week it's supposed to get to 33! Good grief!

The Music Mom


About Me

Post Falls, Idaho, United States
I'm a mom of 3 great teenagers! I'm a wife of 23 years of marriage. Life is always an adventure. I have tried my hand at many things. I have a beauticians license, I have gotten a certificate for medical transcribing. I enjoy working at hospitals and have a CNA license. I'm a jack of all trades! I have homeschooled my kids up until last year. I miss them, but they have so much more they need to learn about the world around them, because life is an education! My goal is to write in this blog about the experiences that are happening in my life!