Thursday, April 12, 2007

Garrett


Okay, so Ron takes the day off, and we have all these errands to run. We decide to take Garrett with us on the first end of the day. We went to Spokane in the morning to go to a job fair. Ron wanted to get his resume in to some employers to see about getting a new job that pays higher. Garrett went with us, and he talked to every military personnel that was there! YIKES! They all told him that he needs more leadership training to get into West Point.


We had talked about Garrett going to a tech school for medical next year, but after we talked to a school counsler at the High School he told him that he needs 2 years of foreign language so that xed out the tech school. He will be attending Post Falls High school next year. I have such mixed feelings about school. He can move so much faster at home, but he can't get the leadership training at home.


He is growing up so fast! Makes me sad to see my little boy growing into a man! Right now he is sitting in our living room (at the piano) with a young lady from our ward. Garrett is writing music and words to his music. She will be singing it a a festival for the stake. It is weird that Garrett's friends are girls! GOOD GRIEF! I never thought that he would every get to this point!
Two years from now he will hopefully be going to West Point for a year, and then come home for his mission, and then back to West Point. 2 years! WIERD!



No comments:

The Music Mom


About Me

Post Falls, Idaho, United States
I'm a mom of 3 great teenagers! I'm a wife of 23 years of marriage. Life is always an adventure. I have tried my hand at many things. I have a beauticians license, I have gotten a certificate for medical transcribing. I enjoy working at hospitals and have a CNA license. I'm a jack of all trades! I have homeschooled my kids up until last year. I miss them, but they have so much more they need to learn about the world around them, because life is an education! My goal is to write in this blog about the experiences that are happening in my life!