Sunday, April 8, 2007

More of Our House







This is a picture looking out of our back door. The deck is pretty shabby looking, and they aren't fixing it up because this house is being torn down in a couple of years to make way for 5 acre lots with million dollar homes on them. We are thinking of putting some square foot gardens up there so the deer can't get to it. Anyway, this house is so secluded from the world! We really love it here. I didn't go to church today because I'm not feeling well, but I'm listening to all the birds singing. Maybe they know that it's Easter :0) See that pond down there?


Here is a better picture of it. It is our small lake! The owners put some fist in it, and they have a pump out in the middle to give the fish oxygen, but we had a pretty hard winter and we have not seen any of the fish so I'm not sure they are still alive. This picture was taken from the back road. We have a road that is right of the pond, so we can ride bikes all over the place. We have 74 acres all to ourselves! When this picture was taken it was a beautiful day! Not a cloud in the sky!


Now I will give you a glimpse of the inside of the house. This is just the entry way, and see that good looking kid in the middle? That is Garrett the night he got his Eagle Scout award! Isn't he a good looking kid? I'm not prejudice either.

Well there you have it! We love it here even though the kids don't have anyone except each other to play with. We are getting our bikes up and going and as soon as the weather clears we will be riding a lot! I got my new job as a in home caregiver, and it will give me more time to be with the family.

No comments:

The Music Mom


About Me

Post Falls, Idaho, United States
I'm a mom of 3 great teenagers! I'm a wife of 23 years of marriage. Life is always an adventure. I have tried my hand at many things. I have a beauticians license, I have gotten a certificate for medical transcribing. I enjoy working at hospitals and have a CNA license. I'm a jack of all trades! I have homeschooled my kids up until last year. I miss them, but they have so much more they need to learn about the world around them, because life is an education! My goal is to write in this blog about the experiences that are happening in my life!