Saturday, April 7, 2007

This is Where We Live




This is our house! The house itself is 4000 square feet! We don't use the whole thing though; it costs enough to heat the little bit that we do use. We have 2 fire places of which are so inefficient, but makes it nice to have a fire in the fire place. On the far right side of the house the people before us inclosed the garage and it is totally carpeted. We couldn't get the heat to work out there, but it was nice to play ball and jump rope in an enclosed area. As you can barely see we still have 2 dogs.




The birds that come into our yard are wonderful! We had a western blue bird sitting on our railing a few days ago. Some Canada geese were on the lawn this morning. See those window on the left? There is a computer room right there and windows on the other side. The birds fly all over and around that room. It is so much fun! I have a feeling that we will have swallow nests all over. We won't be able to go outside without getting dive boomed.


This picture is looking out over our front lawn. We have a ton of grass! The kids are not looking forward to lawn mowing season! This lawn is one of 3 and they are all this size. One lawn for each kid! How convenient!
Well I'm off to work. Check back for some more pictures of the backyard!

No comments:

The Music Mom


About Me

Post Falls, Idaho, United States
I'm a mom of 3 great teenagers! I'm a wife of 23 years of marriage. Life is always an adventure. I have tried my hand at many things. I have a beauticians license, I have gotten a certificate for medical transcribing. I enjoy working at hospitals and have a CNA license. I'm a jack of all trades! I have homeschooled my kids up until last year. I miss them, but they have so much more they need to learn about the world around them, because life is an education! My goal is to write in this blog about the experiences that are happening in my life!