Monday, April 16, 2007

Pokey


Well we had a sad thing happen on Saturday. Our sweet little dog Pokey passed away. We got him when Gavin was 2 from Grandma and Grandpa. He was just a puppy when we got him. He brought a lot of joy into our home. When we got him he really became my dog. He would follow me every where. We used to play a game where every time we would go somewhere, we would come home and I would go and hide. The kids would let him in, and he would frantically look for me, sometimes barking when he couldn't find me. At night he would get the night crazies! It was so funny to watch him tear all over the house and sometimes pick up a sock or small item and run like the wind.
He had some major teeth problems that couldn't be fixed, and so he died from an infection. He will be greatly missed. I miss him not greeting me at the door when I come home from anywhere!
Our other dog Rosie isn't sure whats up, but she isn't acting right either.
We are all very sad.

No comments:

The Music Mom


About Me

Post Falls, Idaho, United States
I'm a mom of 3 great teenagers! I'm a wife of 23 years of marriage. Life is always an adventure. I have tried my hand at many things. I have a beauticians license, I have gotten a certificate for medical transcribing. I enjoy working at hospitals and have a CNA license. I'm a jack of all trades! I have homeschooled my kids up until last year. I miss them, but they have so much more they need to learn about the world around them, because life is an education! My goal is to write in this blog about the experiences that are happening in my life!