Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Five things about me

You can all thank Cari for this.  I got poked, and now I have poked some other lucky people.  :)  It is fun for once!

5 things I was doing 10 years ago...

1. Living in Salt Lake City Utah
2. Raising 3 kids
3. Homeschooling
4. Wondering if I will survive homeschooling

5 things on my to-do list today...
1. Study for a Biology Test
2. Do my Math
3. Eat dinner
4. Get the kids off to Mutual
5. Study for a Big Biology Test

5 snacks I enjoy...
1. Anything sweet
2. Trail Mix
3. Crackers and Cheese
4. Vegetables from a veg. tray. (I hate cutting all those vegies!)

5 things I'd do if I were a Millionaire...
1. Buy a house
2. Pay for my kids' education
3. Do things that will make memories with my kids
4. Buy a couple of new cars
5. Travel

5 places I've lived...
1. Salt Lake City Utah
2. Meridian Idaho
3. Boise Idaho
4. Middleton Idaho
5. Post Falls Idaho

5 jobs I've had...
1. Computer Corp. (Where I met Ron)
2. Salon 
3. Primary Children's Hospital
4. Alzheimer's Facility
5. In home Care

I will now tag - 1. Deb, Laura, Emily, Katie, Mike

Rules: Each player answers the question themselves. At the end of the post the player then tags 5 people and posts their names, then goes to their blog and leaves them a comment letting them know that they’ve been tagged and asking them to read your blog. Let the person that tagged you know when you’ve answered the questions on your blog.

2 comments:

caribickley said...

Hey Na -
Fun to hear those things about you. Thanks for playing!
LOVE YA

MaricrisG said...

Hi! This is good a few more about you :) You mentioned studying for Biology Test 2x. Must be really that "important" lol!

Maricris

The Music Mom


About Me

Post Falls, Idaho, United States
I'm a mom of 3 great teenagers! I'm a wife of 23 years of marriage. Life is always an adventure. I have tried my hand at many things. I have a beauticians license, I have gotten a certificate for medical transcribing. I enjoy working at hospitals and have a CNA license. I'm a jack of all trades! I have homeschooled my kids up until last year. I miss them, but they have so much more they need to learn about the world around them, because life is an education! My goal is to write in this blog about the experiences that are happening in my life!