Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Fall

I came home today a bit early from school, and was just enjoying the quiet.  I got on the computer, and looked out the window at this pretty tree.  The picture doesn't do the tree any justice.  It is gorgeous!  I stepped out to take a picture to the sound of Elk bugling up the hill.  (Rick don't get excited, you already have your Elk.)  :)  Even though today doesn't feel like fall, it is all around us.  All the signs are here.  This is my favorite time of year.  It makes me think of kids in school, yellow, red, green apples, canning, and hot chocolate season!

We are all so busy with our lives, that we don't stop and check out the beauty of the earth.  I'm guilty of just that, but today I stopped to look and listen, and was grateful of the things we have been blessed with.  

4 comments:

caribickley said...

I agree that this is a beautiful time of year. I especailly like the hot chocolate idea!

naomi3 said...

It is really good with the different flavors of coffee mate in it. YUM!

Deb said...

It is so fun to see your blog. Your family has grown up so much, I can't believe it!! I agree with you-this time of year is amazing and it just makes you want to take the time to appreciate the beauty. Thanks for reminding us all.

naomi3 said...

Hey Deb,
Great to hear from you! How is your back?

The Music Mom


About Me

Post Falls, Idaho, United States
I'm a mom of 3 great teenagers! I'm a wife of 23 years of marriage. Life is always an adventure. I have tried my hand at many things. I have a beauticians license, I have gotten a certificate for medical transcribing. I enjoy working at hospitals and have a CNA license. I'm a jack of all trades! I have homeschooled my kids up until last year. I miss them, but they have so much more they need to learn about the world around them, because life is an education! My goal is to write in this blog about the experiences that are happening in my life!